If you can’t think of anything to say about a fic, writers also like to know:
- what time it is
- how long you’ve been reading
- how many chapters you’ve covered in the last 24 hours
- what you were late for because you were reading
- the woeful few hours you have left to sleep
- the emotional outbreaks you’re experiencing
- the inappropriate place you’re having said outbreak
- the general public’s reaction to your outbreak
- how much phone battery you have left
I’ve had the joy of quite a few of these comments! I love them!
I still think of the comment left on one of my fics about sneakily reading it while at a wedding
Reblogging both as a resource and as a suggestion
I had no idea this was going to be so relatable
Me, trying to get rid of anything that doesn’t spark joy: Ugh I’m such a dumbass I should throw myself away.
Marie materialising in my room: Yes, this negative attitude doesn’t bring you joy. You should thank it for getting you through your past traumas but you no longer need it or want it so it should go.
THIS IS BRILLIANT
Constantly torn between “I can’t ask for help bc then I’m annoying and everyone will be mad” and “I must ask for help at every possible stage because I might do it wrong and then everyone will be mad” ya feel
appreciating more of legion’s official promo art ✨